The PhysioMe programme for wellness and performance.
The PhysioMe concept embraces the latest neurosciences to create an individualised and comprehensive programme that relieves your pain and suffering. Using our ability to change–neuroplasticity–the therapies and strategies are proactive and include a toolbox of skills that you can use to optimise your health and lifestyle.
Overview of our treatment, training & coaching programme
- Understand your pain, condition and what influences your pain
- Strategies to develop the confidence to move & exercise; reduce fear of pain
- Techniques and strategies to address anxiety and stress
- Exercise to build fitness, for body and brain health
- Specific training & exercises + enrichments to gain the most from your programme
- Therapies: e.g./ joint and soft tissue mobilisation, massage, acupuncture
- Brain-based therapies: neuroscience based rehabilitation, e.g. graded motor imagery – learn more here
- Mindfulness and other motivational & cognitive techniques
Contemporary & neuroscience-based treatment for pain & injury