What do I treat?
The Pain Coach Programme always treats the whole person because it is the person who is suffering and in need of help. There are many influences upon pain that we address together with the pain itself. Sometimes there can be more than one problem area that hurts as well as other aspects of life that are impacted upon. This is why the complete and positive approach is the way onwards.
Common reasons for treatment, training and coaching include:
- Back pain – acute and chronic pain
- Neck pain – acute and chronic pain
- Chronic widespread pain – joint, muscular
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Problematic Sports Injuries
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Headaches – migraines
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Women in pain clinic – e.g. multiple pains, fibromyalgia, migraine, pelvic pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Post-operation pain
- Medically unexplained symptoms