- 132 Harley Street, London W1G 7JX; Fridays
- The Chelsea Consulting Rooms in Chelsea, London: 2 Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, London SW1W 8BJ; Mondays & Thursdays
- New Malden Diagnostics Centre at the The Groves Medical Centre in New Malden, Surrey: 171 Clarence Avenue, New Malden, Surrey KT3 3TX; Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Home visits by arrangement
- Skype calls UK and international
- Phone consultations
Call to book your session >> 07518 445493 or email >> [email protected]
132 Harley Street is situated at the Regent’s Park end of Harley Street. Nearest tube is Regents Park (Bakerloo Line).
The Chelsea Consulting Rooms are situated just off Sloane Square and 2 minutes walk from the tube station (Sloane Square – District & Circle Lines).
The New Malden Diagnostics Centre is a modern, private diagnostics and outpatient facility in New Malden with easy access from the A3 and from South West. The clinic is located 15 minutes walk from New Malden station and there is a bus stop immediately outside (No. 213) that runs between Kingston and Sutton. There is a large car park on site.